Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I hadn't previously noticed that he ends the album with an echo of track 2 "hosanna"...
like this:
Hosanna! O Hosanna! Hail the long awaited king, come to set his people free. We cry O Hosanna! Won’t you tear this temple down, raise it up on holy ground. O Hosanna! I will lift my voice and sing: you have come and washed me clean. Hosanna.

All I know is that I was blind but now I see that though I kick and scream,
Love is leading me.
And every step of the way
his
grace
is
making
me;

with every breath I breathe,
he
is
saving
me.
And I believe.

So when my body’s weak and the day is long, when I feel my faith is all but gone, I’ll remember when I sing this song that I believe. I believe he is the Christ, Son of the living God, my Lord, my Savior. Oh, hosanna, I believe.

He has come! He is coming! He will come again!!