Monday, June 26, 2006

You can't be serious

Often when I articulate (however clumsily) that God is really in charge of the world... I get comments or looks that say things like:
"You can't be serious."
"My God isn't like that."
"Then how can God be good?"

First, I'm NOT saying, "This is the way it is, deal with it by stuffing your questions/fears/pains..." I am saying that i believe the deep conviction that God rules over all things in our lives AND He is good... leads to joy and strength. So, Rob, if this is new to me and I want to hear or read more, where would i go?
Start here by throwing some of these on your ipod.
Or read, WHEN GOD WEEPS, by Joni Tada... available at amazon.com

AND, talk to someone who has lived through hard times and believes the things I mentioned about God. I'm praying today for you.

No comments: